Play Spring-O with us!
Just when you thought knitting and crocheting couldn't be any more fun! Share your projects with the world (well, 2 million members of the Ravelry world) and you could receive our entire Fall 2012 collection of patterns. Because, hey, you're going to be making stuff anyway, right?
Here's how it works (the name is a hint):
- Click the image or the "Download" button below to download the official Spring-O score card. Write your Ravelry name and email address at the top, and you're ready to get started!
- Any project in a current Classic Elite brand yarn entered onto your Ravelry project page between January 1st 2012 and June 30th 2012 is eligible, as long as it meets one of the requirements on the official Spring-O board.
Fill in the Spring-O spaces with the names of projects you've knit in any CEY brand yarn. For example, a lace wrap in Silky Alpaca Lace would be the perfect "Something lacy". Be sure to tag your projects on Ravelry with a "Spring-O" tag and share them with the CEY Knitters Group.
The object is to get a bingo vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
Submit any scorecard by email or snail mail with at least one bingo by June 30th, 2012. The person with the most bingo's on one card receives our Grand Gift, the entire Fall 2012 collection of print booklets (over 130 patterns!) as well as the yarn to complete any one project of their choice. Ten additional entries, drawn at random, will receive the entire Fall 2012 pattern collection.
Get those queues in order and get to knitting!
Rules and Restrictions:
- Project must be entered on Ravelry with description and pictures between January 1, 2012 and June 30, 2012.
- Specific projects may only be used to fulfill one requirement, projects may not be duplicated on the same board.
- You must be a member of Ravelry to play, all entries will be verified using Ravelry by the player's Ravelry user name.
- Must be a Classic Elite brand yarn, other yarns distributed by Classic Elite will not be considered.
- A total of 11 gifts will be given; ten entrants drawn at random from pool of all eligible plaeryers will receive all print booklets (130+ patterns) from Fall 2012, one Grand Gift recipient will receive all print booklets (130+ patterns) from Fall 2012 as well as enough yarn to make one project of their choice, subject to availability. In the event of a tie, a winner will be drawn at random. All submitted scorecards will be verified using Ravelry. Drawing will be held on July 1st.
- Gifts awarded within 60 days of official game end date of June 30th, 2012. Product giveaway is subject to availability. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Giveaway is closed to current and past employees of RCF LLC and their families.
Scorecards may be emailed to email@example.com, or mailed to the below address, postmarked no later than 6/30/2012.
Classic Elite Yarns
16 Esquire Road, Unit 2
N. Billerica, MA 01862
Click the image below to download a printable copy of the Spring-O board.