Issue 369 Featuring Independent Designers
Today, we're featuring independent designers who have made beautiful use of our yarns. I browsed knitting blogs and Ravelry to find the designs below (and I got to call it "working") but that's not my favorite part of preparing this issue. The best part was the happy messages I received from the designers after contacting them about featuring their pieces.
It's also fun to see the other pieces these designers have in their shops. Like Sue at Olio Knits, who has a shop filled with designs in Chalet and Chateau. Or Emily Johannes, who proclaims her love of Fresco right in her designer bio.
I encourage you to visit their shops and perhaps leave a comment too. If you'd like to see more independent designs, visit the CEY blog to read about independent designers we've published in our recent collections.
1. Tot Lot #9: Watch Cap (free!) in Liberty Wool by Renee Lorion
2. Broome Dress* in Vista by Laura Zukaite
3. Dorigen Cowl in Fresco by Karen Robinson
4. Jondrette Scarf in Firefly by Audrey Kerchner
5. The Spine Pullover in Canyon by Sheila Toy Stromberg
6. Pendula in Firefly by Rachel Henry
7. Sport Weight Pumpkin Hat in Naturally Soft Aran or Liberty Wool Light by Edith Murphy
8. Rebecca in Chalet by Sue Peterson
9. Beall Beanie in Fresco by Emily Johannes
10. Halifax (free!) in Sprout by Hannah Paton
11. The Fatbottom Granny Square Bag (free!) crocheted in Sprout by Corrina Ricke
12. Arrowhead Slouchy Hat in Liberty Wool by Lori Stade
*photograph by Marc Hall, modeled by Stephanie Siu