Issue 291 Indie Designs in Classic Elite Yarns
collect knitting patterns. For me, it's part of being a knitter. I am always on the lookout for new patterns. I stalk my local book store to see if they have received any new knitting books (since the last time I checked, which was most likely only a few days ago), I troll the 'Recently Added Patterns' section of Ravelry daily and stop by my LYS frequently to 'just browse' their patterns.
While I love looking at books and leaflets, my favorite thing is seeing what indie designers come up with. Often they have a fresh twist on a shawl that takes it from simple to fabulous. Or they have a new take on a cardigan that I would never have thought of. They also provide great inspiration for an armchair designer like me.
There are so many great indie designs using Classic Elite Yarns. Below are just a few of our most recent favorites. A 'quick search' on Ravelry will bring up hundreds of different patterns. Hop on over to Ravelry to take a look at all the wonderful indie
designs for yourself.
1. Wrapped in Leaves in Magnolia by Alana Dakos
2. Triple Infinity in Vail by Hilary Carr
3. Sophie's Shrug in Mesa by Holly McAlister
4. Faytown in Liberty Wool by Sarah Jo Burch
5. Opening Night in Montera by Marlaina "Marly" Bird
6. Chemise a Chevrons in Color by Kristin by Ashley Dale
7. Marissa's Cowl crocheted in Vail by Julie Blagojevich
8. Garter Stitch and Lace Spring Lightweight Scarf in Alpaca Sox by Dorisann Allenson
9. Crystal Chandelier Shawl in Vail by Maria Olsson
10. Field of Flowers Headband in Alpaca Sox by Susie Passmore
11. Ruched Arm Warmers with Beaded Detail in Vail by Rachel Hunnicutt
12. Jeanette in Vista by Shireen Nadir